Supplier / Non-merchandise suppliers
Procurement Digital Transformation, powered by Coupa
TFG Non-Merchandise Procurement embarked on a digital transformation journey, and partnered with Coupa.
With Coupa’s digital procurement solution, our suppliers will be able to use the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) – a free tool – to manage their transactions and interactions with TFG, with ease.
The CSP is a cloud-based solution which means that suppliers can access it from anywhere, at any time, even using a mobile device.
It will enable suppliers to:
- Manage their own supplier information
- Receive and respond to tenders or Requests for Quotation
- Receive and manage all Purchase Orders received from TFG
- Create and submit legally compliant electronic invoices, and follow up on its status
- Receive contracts; edit, initial and sign electronically
- Create and manage catalogues for TFG (where offered)
For an overview of the benefits and capabilities of our new solution, watch this short video below.
Quick reference guides
Supply chain disclaimer
The Foschini Group (TFG) allows access to this website to existing suppliers, as well as suppliers who consider introducing their business to our Supply Chain Management. Any information available on this website should be interpreted for its intended audience and use only. TFG or any of its functions reserves the right to approach or contact any supplier whose profile is compatible with its business requirements.