At TFG, we believe that investor relations are important
TFG has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1941 and is regarded as one of the foremost independent chain store groups in South Africa. We have a successful track record when it comes to delivering acceptable returns to investors and we strive to continue to do so. We aim to achieve this through a strategic focus that will improve customer experience. This is done by constantly developing our merchandise offerings to consistently meet our customers’ needs, and by targeted expansion of our store base.
Stay informed with all of our financial results.
- Financial results – In this section, investors can view past and current financial results (as published on SENS every six months). We also provide commentary that enables investors to get an understanding of TFG’s overall performance as well as information pertaining to the various trading divisions.
- Share price information – We provide our stakeholders with current and historic share price information, a share price and a dividend calculator as well as SENS (JSE Stock Exchange News Service) information.
- Investor presentations – Every six months (following the publication of TFG’s financial results) our management presents the Group’s results to the investment community. Saved copies of these presentations are available to view and download.
- Shareholder information and circulars – Copies of circulars and other documents relevant to our shareholders are available to view and download.
- Shareholders’ calendar – This section provides a list of dates relevant to shareholders such as distribution payment dates and dates of upcoming results.
- Administrative information – This list contains details of TFG’s registered office, head office location and contact numbers, as well as names and contact numbers of key service providers.
- Integrated reporting centre – This section contains supplementary information to our Integrated Annual Report.
- Investor relations contact – Contact details for any queries or information requests regarding investor-related matters.